The Troy-Bilt TB210 TriAction is a mid-range gas-powered push mower with a 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine. It also features single speed front wheel drive, a built-in deck wash system and a 21" steel mulching deck. Additionally, the TB210 sports Troy-Bilt's patented TriAction cutting system and a dual-lever deck height adjustment system.
The TB210's 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine features ReadyStart technology which eliminates the need for priming or choking before starting the engine while lessening the risk of engine flooding. Its single speed front wheel drive allows the TB210 to practically drive itself while also greatly improving maneuverability. Meanwhile, the TB210's built-in deck wash system allows for effortless deck washing, requiring only that the user attach a hose, letting it flush out the deck with water for a short time.
- TriAction Cutting System
- ReadyStart Choke System
- 21" steel mulching deck
- Single speed front wheel drive
- 3-in-1 convertible - side discharge, mulch or rear bag
- Standard 1.9-bushel grass catcher, easy empty wide mouth
- 6-position dual-lever deck height adjustment
- 3-position height adjust handle
- Deck wash
- 2-year limited warranty
- 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine