The TRENDnet TK-IP101 is a KVM switch with 1-port over IP, that allows you to manage multiple servers from either your network or remotely through your internet connection.
The TK-IP101 is an IP-based remote control to manage your server, for Windows and Java based clients. This switch comes with a web user interface that provides control from the BIOS level up to higher OS based applications. This switch works to eliminate the need for you to physically be in the room to troubleshoot, reboot, and edit your system. The TK-IP101 comes with up to 16 active user accounts and can support up to 4 concurrent logins.
- KVM switch
- 1-port over IP
- for Windows and Java-based clients
- centrally manage multiple servers
- IP-based remote control
- 16 active user accounts
- supports up to 4 concurrent logins
- 1600x1200 resolution
- low bandwidth connections supported with JPEG compression
- works with LDAP, RADIUS, and Active Directory Servers
- 2-year limited warranty
Add New Logo