The TRENDnet TK-209K is a 2-port KVM switch kit with an audio device that allows for both VGA and USB connections between computers.
The TK-209K supports most operating systems and advance mouse designs, allowing you to control 2 computers from a single mouse, keyboard, and monitor. For Windows users, it comes with user-definable hot keys, and is plug & play and hot-pluggable. It comes featuring the USB interface power method and comes with 1 set of mic/speaker port with 2 sets of audio and microphone cables. This switch kit works with Windows 98/ME/2000/2003 Server, Linux, and Mac OS.
This model is related to the TRENDnet TK-207K, which is also a 2-port KVM switch, but comes with device monitoring with Auto-Scan and audible feedback.
- 2-port KVM switch kit
- VGA and USB connections
- supports most operating systems and advance mouse designs
- control 2 computers from a single mouse, keyboard, and monitor
- user-definable hot-keys (Windows users only)
- plug&play and hot-pluggable
- USB interface power method
- 1 set of mic/speaker port
- 2 sets of audio and microphone cables
- supports up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- 2-year limited warranty
Add New Logo