The TRENDnet TK-207K is a 2-port USB KVM switch that allows you to use a VGA and USB connection between computers, with support for most operating systems.
The TK-207K lets you manage between two computers with just one keyboard, mouse and monitor, with just a push of one button. The KVM cables also provide power to the KVM switch, which eliminates the need for a power adaptor. This unit comes with a high quality 2048 x 1536 resolution, giving it a crisp and clear display, and allowing it to suport super high video quality. It comes with the user-definable hot key features (only on the windows platform), as well as an auto-scan and LED display for easy status monitoring.
This model is related to the TRENDnet TK-204UK, which is also a 2-port KVM switch, but comes equipped with DVI technology and a digital video resolution of 1920 x 1200.
- 2-port USB KVM switch
- use VGA and USB connection
- supports most operating systems
- one-button operation
- KVM cables included and eliminates the need for power adaptors
- 2048 x 1536 resolution
- user-definable hot-key features (on Windows platform)
- auto scan and LED display
- all required cables included
- USB interface power method
- Hot-Plug plugable
- 2-year limited warranty
Add New Logo