The Trek 7.6 FX is a mid model in Trek's FX Series of cross-trainer bikes. It is more of a sport-driven model ideal for cul-de-sac cruising, calorie burning, work commutes and short triathlons. The IsoZone vibration damping system isolates the most pivotal point in the frame and reduces frame vibration between 40-50Hz while the Flex Form saddle and Ergo Grips give added comfort. It has redesigned mounting for racks and fenders giving easy and fast installation. The Trek 7.6 FX features an 9-speed Shimano drive train and uses various other parts from Bontrager, such as Bontrager Hardcase tires built for city riding. The Trek 7.6 FX is also in women's models as the Trek 7.6 FX WSD. Both men and women's models are available with a light FX Alpha Black Aluminum frame in sizes varying from 15" to 25" and 15" to 19" respectively. The mens model comes in a Matte Onyx finish while the womens model comes in Blue Ink.
- Trek 7.6 FX - Men's
- Trek 7.6 FX WSD - Women's
- Men's: 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25"
- Women's: 15, 17, 19"
- Frame: FX Alpha Black Aluminum w/IsoZone monostay
- Fork: Bontrager Nebula, carbon
- Wheels: Bontrager SSR
- Tires: Bontrager Race Lite Hard-Case Plus, All Weather, 700x28c
- Shifters: Shimano Alivio trigger, 9 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Crank: FSA Vero 50/39/30
- Cassette: SRAM PG950 11-26, 9 speed
- Pedals: Wellgo platform w/clips and straps
- Men's: Bontrager H2 Flex Form
- Women's: Bontrager H2 Flex Form WSD
- Seat: Post: Bontrager Race Lite
- Handlebars: Bontrager Race, 25mm rise
- Stem: Bontrager Nebula, 12 degree rise
- Headset: Aheadset Slimstak w/semi-cartridge bearings, sealed
- Brakeset: Tektro RX 1.0 w/Tektro alloy levers
Add New Logo