The Trek Wingra is a road bicycle from the Gary Fischer Collection's Fast City line. The Wingra is the lowest-end offering from the line, which also includes the Waubesa, Monona, and Mendota. The four bikes are designed for urban cyclists looking for a bicycle that avoids the hunched-forward position of road bikes.
The Wingra is designed for budget-conscious, casual urban cyclists biking for transportation or fitness on city streets and bike paths. The aluminum frame renders it lightweight and fast, and it features a 24-speed Shimano drivetrain, the same as the midrange Monona model, less than the 27-speed Mendota, and more than the 8-speed Waubesa model. The Wingra also includes quick shifters, 700c wheels with puncture-resistant street tires, and is rack- and fender-ready. While the Wingra features the same basic design as the rest of the Fast City line, many of its components have been chosen to be budget-friendly. The Shimano shifters, Shimano derailleurs, fork, Tektro brakes and Bontrager tires are lower-quality versions than those on the higher-end bike models.
- Available in Sizes: 15.5, 17.5, 19, 21, 22.5"\
- 24-speed drivetrain
- Chromoly, straight blade fork
- Alloy front hub, Shimano RM30 rear hub; Matrix 750, 32-hole rims
- Bontrager H2, 700x32c Tires
- Shimano EF51, 8-speed trigger shifters
- Shimano M191 Front Derailleurs
- Shimano M360 Acera Rear Rerailleurs
- Wellgo nylon body Pedals with alloy cage
- Bontrager SSR Saddle and Seat Post
- Bontrager Low Riser Handlebars, 25mm rise
- Tektro V-brakes with Shimano EF51 levers
Add New Logo