The Trek Pure Sport is a high-end casual street bike meant particularly for those who seek to balance comfort and speed. Similar to the Trek Pure Deluxe, the Pure Sport offers more gear options and brighter primary colour options. Otherwise, the Pure Sport shares its features with the rest of the Pure line, feature such as: an Alpha White Aluminum frame and a Bontrager Cruiser saddle.
Its 7 speed SRAM MRX twist shifters and Shimano M151 48/38/28 crankset with chainguard make the Pure Sport a faster animal than the Pure Deluxe. Meanwhile, the Pure Sport still offers a comfortable ride due to its extra large Bontrager Cruiser saddle. Of course, its Alpha White Aluminum frame won't slow it down without sacrificing durability. The Trek Pure Sport is available in Newport Blue Duotone and Candy Red.
- Sizes: 16"
- Frame: Alpha White Aluminum
- Saddle: Bontrager Cruiser
- Fork: High tensile steel
- Tires: Bontrager Cruiser, 26x1.90"
- Shifters: 7 speed SRAM MRX twist
- Crank: Shimano M151 48/38/28 with chainguard
- Alloy kickstand
- Trek Pure Sport Lowstep - 14" lowstep frame offers a different look as well as different colour options ($489.99)