Aimed specifically at long-distance commuters, the Trek Portland offers many high-end features meant specifically to appeal to this demographic. Its Alpha Black Aluminum frame and Shimano R505 mechanical disc brakeset make the Portland perfect for highly congested roads while its Bontrager Satellite QR fenders will surely suit its intended audience. Additionally, its wide sizing range (50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 63cm) makes the Portland appealing to a wider variety of commuters.
The Portland's Shimano R505 mechanical disc brakeset is ideal for road conditions due to its superior stopping power while the Portland's Alpha Black Aluminum frame makes for a light yet durable ride. The Portland's Bontrager Satellite QR fenders are particularly commuter-friendly, however, as they will protect the rider from wet roads. The Trek Portland is available in a Dark Mocha finish.
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 63cm
- Frame: Alpha Black Aluminum
- Wheels: Bontrager SSR Disc
- Tires: Bontrager Race Lite Hard-Case, 700x28c
- Shifters: Shimano Tiagra STI, 9 speed
- Front derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Rear derailleur: Shimano 105
- Crank: FSA Vero Powerdrive triple 50/39/30
- Cassette: SRAM PG950 11-26, 9 speed
- Brakeset: Shimano R505, mechanical disc