The Trek Pilot 2.1 is a high-end road bicycle aimed at serious road cyclists and road cycling enthusiasts. Its Shimano 105 drivetrain, Alpha Black Aluminum frame and Bontrager SSR wheels all attest to its focus on speed through high-end parts without sacrificing durability. Additionally, its wide sizing selection (from extra small 47cm to extra large 61cm) ensures a comfortable ride for a wider range of riders.
The Pilot 2.1's Shimano 105 front and rear derailleurs are high-end parts designed for crisp, smooth gear changing while its Bontrager SSR wheels are light yet durable. Similarly, its Alpha Black Aluminum frame is light and durable while hydroforming has optimized the frame's tube shape and butting profile. The Trek Pilot 2.1 is available in a Matte Black/Platinum finish.
- Sizes: 47, 50, 53, 55, 58, 61cm
- Frame: Alpha Black Aluminum
- Wheels: Bontrager SSR
- Tires: Bontrager Race AW, 700x25c
- Shifters: Shimano 105 STI, 10 speed
- Front/rear derailleurs: Shimano 105
- Crank: Shimano R-553 50/39/30
- Cassette: Shimano 105 12-27, 10 speed
- Brakeset: Alloy dual pivot w/Shimano 105 STI levers
- Trek Pilot 2.1 WSD - Women's frame sizing (Women's 47, 50, 53, 55, 58cm); Dark Charcoal/Chocolate finish ($1,369.99)