The Trek Monona is a road bicycle from the Gary Fischer Collection's Fast City line. The Monona is a mid-range offering from the line, which also includes the Waubesa, Wingra, and Mendota. The four bikes are designed for urban cyclists looking for a bicycle that avoids the hunched-forward position of road bikes.
The Monona is designed for urban cyclists biking for transportation or fitness on city streets and bike paths. It is closely related to the low-end, 24-speed Wingra and the high-end, 27-speed Mendota all of which feature a simmilar design. The Monona has higher-quality components than the budget conscious Wingra, although they are not as high quality as the racing parts featured in the Mendota. The aluminum frame renders it lightweight and fast, and it includes includes quick shifters, 700c wheels with puncture-resistant street tires, and is rack- and fender-ready.
- Available in Sizes: 15.5, 17.5, 19, 21, 22.5"
- 24-speed drivetrain
- Chromoly, straight blade fork
- Alloy front hub, Shimano RM60 rear hub; Bontrager Nebula 32-hole rims
- Bontrager H2, 700x32c tires
- Shimano Alivio, 8-speed trigger shifters
- Shimano M191 Front Derailleur
- Shimano M591 Deore Rear Derailleur
- Wellgo nylon body pedals with alloy cage
- Bontrager H1 Saddle and Bontrager SSR Seat Post
- Bontrager Low Riser, 25mm rise, 6 degree sweep Handlebars
- Avid SD-3 brakes with Avid FR-5 levers
Add New Logo