The Trek Cronus Pro is a high-end road/commuter bicycle similar to the Trek Cronus. Like the Cronus, the Cronus Pro sports a full carbon frameset, a Fischer Control Column front-end and hidden front and rear fender mounts. However, the Cronus Pro features an upgraded unified Shimano Ultegra drivetrain for added performance.
The Cronus Pro's Shimano Ultegra drivetrain encompasses the shifters, front and rear derailleurs, crank, cassette and brakeset, providing unified performance on multiple key components, resulting in greater performance. Its Carbon frame composition provides the Cronus Pro with greater strength and durability over metal frames as carbon has a more fibrous grain which can be manipulated more easily to provide support specifically at key stress points. Additionally, the Cronus Pro's Bontrager carbon front fork features a Fischer Control Column design, allowing for a wider front-end stance which reduces deflection during cornering and climbing.
- Sizes: 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 61cm
- Frame: Monocoque carbon frame, E2 integrated headset, BB90 integrated bottom bracket, hidden fender mounts
- Fork: Bontrager carbon FCC, carbon E2 1-1/8" - 1.5" steerer, wide stance carbon legs, accepts 25mm hub endcaps, integrated SpeedTrap computer mount
- Wheels: Bontrager Race FCC, wider and taller flanges, 25mm endcaps, outboard J-bend spokes
- Tires: Bontrager R2, 700x23c
- Drivetrain: Shimano Ultegra
- Brakeset: Shimano Ultegra
- Trek Cronus Pro WSD - the same components and basic design as the Trek Cronus Pro, specifically made for women (sizes 45, 47, 50, 52, 54cm)
Add New Logo