The Trek 7.2 FX is a lower end model in Trek's FX Series of cross-trainer bikes. The 7.2 FX is a fast, effiecient and budget friendly bike perfect for a quick day trip, short commute or ride with the kids. It has redesigned mounting for racks and fenders giving easy and fast installation. It also features a stiffer redesigned frame compared to the base 7.1 FX model. The Trek 7.2 FX features an 8-speed Shimano drive train and uses various other parts from Bontrager. The Bontrager Hardcase tires are puncture resistant and Ergo Grips give a secrue hold and more comfortable grip. The Trek 7.2 FX is also in women's models as the Trek 7.2 FX WSD. Both men and women's models are available with a FX Alpha White Aluminum frame in sizes varying from 50 - 62 cm and 47 - 56 cm respectively. Mens models come in a Candy Red or Platinum finish while the womens model comes in Satin Aegean Blue.
- Trek 7.2 FX - Men's
- Trek 7.2 FX WSD - Women's
- Men's: 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25"
- Women's: Women's 13, 15, 17, 19"; Step-through 15, 17"
- Frame: FX Alpha Black Aluminum
- Fork: High tensile steel w/straight blades, Clix dropouts
- Wheels: Alloy front hub, Shimano RM30 rear hub; Bontrager 750, alloy 32-hole rims
- Tires: Bontrager H2 Plus w/puncture resistant belt, 700x35c
- Shifters: Shimano EF50 trigger, 8 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M191
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Alivio
- Crank: Shimano M191 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano HG40 11-32, 8 speed
- Pedals: Nylon body w/alloy cage
- Men's: Bontrager H1
- Women's: Bontrager H1 WSD
- Seat Post: Bontrager SSR
- Handlebars: Bontrager SSR, 25mm rise
- Stem: Bontrager SSR, 10 degree rise
- Headset: Aheadset Slimstak w/semi-cartridge bearings, sealed
- Brakeset: Tektro V w/Shimano EF50 levers
Add New Logo