The Trek Session 88 is the top model in Trek's Session series of full-suspension mountain bikes designed for downhill racing. It features a rear suspension with 203mm of travel, light weight frame and tuned geometry making it ideal for World Cup courses. It also has a Fox 40 Fit RC2 front coil spring suspension with 203mm of travel and features Avid Elixir CR MAC hydraulic disc brakes. It features a SRAM drivetrain with a Shimano Saint crank, uses various parts from Bontrager, such as the saddle, handle bars and wheels and has Maxxis Minion DHF 26 x 2.5" tires. The Trek Session 88 has an Alpha Red Aluminum frame with ABP, Full Floater, alloy EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, oversized pivot bearings, replaceable derailleur hanger, ISCG and comes in sizes from 15" to 19.5" is a High Polish/White finish.
- Sizes: 15.25, 17.5, 19.5"
- Frame: Alpha Red Aluminum w/ABP, Full Floater, alloy EVO Link, E2 tapered head tube, oversized pivot bearings, replaceable derailleur hanger, ISCG, 203mm travel
- Front Suspension: Fox 40 Fit RC2 w/Ti coil spring (15.25/17.5" blue; 19.5" green), hi/lo speed compression, rebound, internal travel adjust, 1 1/8" steerer, 20mm thru axle, 203mm
- Rear Suspension: Fox DHX RC-4, custom "DH race tuned" w/externally adjustable velocity sensitive damping, bottom out force adjust and bottom out progressiveness, external rebound; 8.75x2.75" (15.25" 400lb; 17.5" 450lb; 19.5" 500lb spring)
- Wheels: Bontrager Big Earl Disc wheel system, 6 bolt, tubeless ready
- Tires: Maxxis Minion DHF, 26x2.5"
- Shifters: SRAM X.0 trigger
- Front Derailleur: n/a
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.0
- Crank: Shimano Saint, 38T
- Cassette: SRAM PG970 12-26, 9 speed
- Pedals: Wellgo MG-1
- Saddle: Bontrager Race X Lite
- Seat Post: Bontrager Rhythm Pro, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Handlebars: Bontrager Big Earl, 25mm rise
- Stem: Race Face Atlas direct connect
- Headset: Cane Creek Frustum SE Light Edition, E2
- Brakeset: Avid Elixir CR MAG, hydraulic disc