The Trek Police Bike is a higher-end hardtail mountain bike that is designed to withstand rigorous activity similar to what is experienced by a police officer. Its Alpha Black Aluminum frame provides it with durability while its 100mm RockShox Tora SL Solo Air front suspension with air spring provides it with a comfortable ride. The Police Bike is available in a wide range of frame sizes from extra small (13") to extra large (24").
Its Alpha Black 6000-series aluminum frame provides the Police Bike with durability without sacrificing speed while its mechanically formed joints and tubing have been optimized for an even stronger frame. The Police Bike's large 100mm RockShox Tora SL Solo Air front suspension unit absorbs even the largest drops and bumps for a comfortable ride on any terrain. Additionally, the Police Bike's many frame sizes (13", 16", 18", 19.5", 21", 22.5" and 24") allows for a more appropriate sized frame for a wider range of people.
- Sizes: 13", 16", 18", 19.5", 21", 22.5" and 24"
- Front suspension: 100mm RockShox Tora SL Solo Air with air spring
- Frame: Alpha Black Aluminum w/semi-integrated head tube, formed down tube w/integrated gusset, formed top tube, monostay seatstay, forged dropouts w/rack and fender mounts, replaceable derailleur hanger
- Brakes: cantilever or disc
- 7 or 8 speed shifters
- Pedals: Wellgo alloy platform
- Rims: Bontrager 550 with brushed sidewalls