The Trek Fuel EX 7 is a performance full-suspension mountain bike from Trek's Fuel EX Series that is suited for rough trail riding. The bike is designed with Trek's lightest Alpha Red Aluminum frame, making it lightweight and allowing it to achieve fast speeds. It is an upgrade to the Fuel EX 6 in frame design and since it utilizes lighter parts. The Fuel EX 7 features a drivetrain made with a combination of Shimano and SRAM parts and includes Trek's Active Braking Pivot for better performance than a hardtail mountain bike. It also offers a Bontrager wheelset for traction at high speeds and has both front and rear suspension systems for high shock absorption. The bike has a suggested retail price of $2050.
- Sizes: 15.5, 17.5, 18.5, 19.5, 21.5"
- Frame: Alpha Red Aluminum w/ABP Race
- Front Suspension: Fox 32 F-Series RL w/air spring
- Rear Suspension: Fox Float RP-2 w/XV Air Can, Pro Pedal, rebound; 7.0x2.0"
- Wheels: Bontrager Select front hub, M525-L rear hub; Bontrager Duster rims
- Tires: Bontrager XDX, 26x2.2"
- Shifters: SRAM X.5 trigger
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X.7
- Crank: Shimano M542 44/32/22
- Cassette: SRAM PG950 11-34, 9 speed
- Pedals: Shimano M505, clipless
- Saddle: Bontrager Race
- Seat Post: Bontrager SSR, 31.6mm, 20mm offset
- Handlebars: Bontrager Approved Riser, 25mm rise
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite, 7 degree
- Headset: FSA NO.57E, E2, ACB sealed bearings
- Brakeset: Avid Juicy 3.5, hydraulic disc