The Trek 8500 is a performance mountain bike from Trek's Mountain Hardtail 8 Series that is suited for rough off-road riding. The bike is designed with Trek's lightest Alpha Red Aluminum frame, allowing it to achieve fast speeds for racing. It is an upgrade to the 8000 since it features race-proven parts such as a full Shimano Deore XT drivetrain. The Trek 8500 also includes fast Bontrager XR 1 tires for traction at high speeds as well as a Bontrager racing saddle, seat post, and handlebars to keep the bike lightweight. It also has a more advanced Fox F-Series front suspension system with remote lockout. The bike has a suggested retail price of $2940.
- Sizes: 15.5, 17.5, 18.5, 19.5, 21.5"
- Frame: Alpha Red Aluminum
- Front Suspension: Fox F-Series Remote RL w/air spring
- Wheels: Bontrager Race Lite Disc wheel system
- Tires: Bontrager XR 1 Team, 26x2.0"
- Shifters: Shimano Deore XT
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Shadow
- Crank: Shimano Deore XT 44/32/22
- Cassette: SRAM PG970 11-34, 9 speed
- Pedals: n/a
- Saddle: Bontrager Race Lite
- Seat Post: Bontrager Race X Lite, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Handlebars: Bontrager Race X Lite, flat
- Stem: Bontrager Race X Lite, 7 degree
- Headset: FSA Orbit Z, 1-1/8" semi-integrated, sealed
- Brakeset: Shimano Deore XT Ti Custom
Add New Logo