The Trek 8000 is a performance mountain bike from Trek's Mountain Hardtail 8 Series that is suited for rough off-road riding. The bike is designed with Trek's lightest Alpha Red Aluminum frame, allowing it to achieve fast speeds for racing. It features a superstiff Shimano Deore XT crankset, dual control shifters, and hydraulic disc brakes. The Trek 8000 also offers a Bontrager wheelset for traction at high speeds as well as a Bontrager saddle, seat post, and handlebars to keep the bike lightweight. The bike has a suggested retail price of $2029.
- Sizes: 15.5, 17.5, 18.5, 19.5, 21.5"
- Frame: Alpha Red Aluminum
- Front Suspension: RockShox Reba SL w/dual air spring
- Wheels: Bontrager Select front hub, Bontrager SSR rims
- Tires: Bontrager XDX, 26x2.2"
- Shifters: Shimano SLX
- Front Derailleur: Shimano SLX
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore XT Shadow
- Crank: Shimano Deore XT 44/32/22
- Cassette: SRAM PG970 11-34, 9 speed
- Pedals: n/a
- Saddle: Bontrager Race
- Seat Post: Bontrager Race Lite, 31.6mm, 5mm offset
- Handlebars: Bontrager Race Lite, flat
- Stem: Bontrager Race Lite, 7 degree
- Headset: VP-A41AC, 1-1/8" semi-integrated, sealed
- Brakeset: Avid Elixir 5, hydraulic disc
Add New Logo