The Trek 7100 is a lower model in Trek's hybrid line of bikes designed for the casual biker looking to hit the bike path. It has a combination Shimano/SRAM 7-speed drive train and features a chain guard on the crank to help prevent your pants from getting caught in the gears. For added comfort, the alloy seat post has adjustable suspension, there is an adjustable RST Sofi T front suspension with 50mm of travel and Bontrager H2 tires give a smooth ride on any paved or concrete surface. The Trek 7100 is also in a women's model as the Trek 7100 WSD. Both men and women's models are available with an Alpha White Aluminum frame in sizes varying from 15" to 22.5" and lowstep 13" to 19" respectively. The mens model comes in a Metallic Bronze/Champagne, Matte Silver/Matte Navy or Root Beer/Ecru finish while the women's model is available in Pearl White or Matte Silver/Matte navy.
- Trek 7100 - Men's
- Trek 7100 WSD - Women's
- Men's: 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5"
- Women's: Lowstep 13, 16, 19"
- Frame: Alpha White Aluminum
- Front Suspension: RST Sofi T, preload adjustable, 50mm
- Wheels: Alloy hubs; Bontrager 550, alloy 36-hole rims
- Tires: Bontrager H2, 700x35c; 30tpi
- Shifters: SRAM 3.0 Comp twist, 7 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano M191
- Rear Derailleur: SRAM X3
- Crank: Shimano M151 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano 14-34
- Pedals: Nylon platform
- Men's: Bontrager Boulevard
- Women's: Bontrager Suburbia WSD
- Seat Post: Alloy, adjustable suspension
- Handlebars: Bontrager Approved, steel, 50mm rise
- Stem: Alloy, adjustable rise
- Headset: Threaded w/semi-cartridge bearings, sealed
- Brakeset: Tektro V w/Tektro alloy levers, Kraton inserts
Add New Logo