The Trek 7.3 FX is a lower end model in Trek's FX Series of cross-trainer bikes. The 7.3 FX is a fast, effiecient and budget friendly bike perfect for a quick day trip, short commute or ride with the kids. It has redesigned mounting for racks and fenders giving easy and fast installation. It also features a new Alpha Aluminum frame that is lighter than frames lower models. The Trek 7.3 FX features an 8-speed Shimano drive train and uses various other parts from Bontrager. The Bontrager Hardcase tires are puncture resistant and Ergo Grips give a secrue hold and more comfortable grip. The Trek 7.3 FX is also in women's models as the Trek 7.3 FX WSD. Both men and women's models are available with a FX Alpha Black Aluminum frame in sizes varying from 15" to 25" and 13" to 19" respectively, with 15" and 17" stepthrough women`s models also available. Mens models come in a Titanite Black or Carrera Blue finish while the womens model comes in Pearl White.
- Trek 7.3 FX - Men's
- Trek 7.3 FX WSD - Women's
- Men's: 15, 17.5, 20, 22.5, 25"
- Women's: 13, 15, 17, 19"; Step-through 15, 17"
- Frame: FX Alpha Black Aluminum
- Fork: FX Alloy w/tapered wall thickness, straight blades, Clix dropouts
- Wheels: Alloy front hub, Shimano RM30 rear hub; Bontrager Nebula, alloy 32-hole rims
- Tires: Bontrager Race Lite Hard-Case, 700x32c
- Shifters: Shimano EF60 trigger, 8 speed
- Front: Derailleur Shimano M191
- Rear: Derailleur Shimano Deore
- Crank: Shimano M361 48/38/28 w/chainguard
- Cassette: Shimano HG40 11-32, 8 speed
- Pedals: Nylon body w/alloy cage
- Men's: Bontrager H1
- Women's: Bontrager H1 WSD
- Seat: Post Bontrager Nebula
- Handlebars: Bontrager SSR, 25mm rise
- Stem: Bontrager SSR, 10 degree
- Headset: Aheadset Slimstak w/semi-cartridge bearings, sealed
- Brakeset: Avid SD-3 w/Shimano EF60 levers
Add New Logo