The Trek Pure DLX is a high-end casual street bicycle similar to the Trek Pure. The main feature that the Trek Pure DLX has over the Trek Pure is its self-contained internal gearing system. Otherwise, the Trek Pure DLX sports the same features as the Trek Pure such as: an Alpha White Aluminum frame and a Bontrager Cruiser saddle.
The Trek Pure DLX's gearing system is contained and protected within a cover and its chain hovers much higher at the bottom for a more stable gearing system and less necessary maintenance. Its Alpha White Aluminum frame is strong and durable yet light for an easier ride while its Bontrager Cruiser saddle provides an extra large, comfortable platform for the rider. The Trek Pure DLX is available in Gloss Black and Matte Orange.
- Sizes: 16"
- Frame: Alpha White Aluminum
- Saddle: Bontrager Cruiser
- Fork: High tensile steel
- Tires: Bontrager Cruiser, 26x1.90"
- Shifters: Shimano Nexus, 3 speed
- Alloy kickstand
- Trek Pure DLX Lowstep - 14" lowstep frame offers a different look as well as different colour options ($489.99)