The Trek Pure is a mid-range casual street bicycle designed primarily with rider comfort in mind. Its Alpha White Aluminum frame is light for easy riding and is has a lower design for a more relaxed feel. Meanwhile, its wide Bontrager Cruiser saddle (seat) provides a solid base for maximum riding comfort.
The Trek Pure's Alpha White Aluminum frame is strong but light for a smooth and easy yet durable ride while its specially-designed geometry allows the rider to comfortably put two feet on the ground at nearly any height. Of course its Bontrager Cruiser saddle suits the Trek Pure's laid back design as its proprietary D2 dual compound foam and extra large surface area provide extra support where it's most needed. The Trek Pure is available in Matte Black or Matte Gold.
- Sizes: 16"
- Frame: Alpha White Aluminum
- Saddle: Bontrager Cruiser
- Fork: High tensile steel
- Tires: Bontrager Cruiser, 26x1.90"
- Shifters: SRAM MRX twist, 7 speed
- Alloy kickstand
- Trek Pure Lowstep - 14" lowstep frame offers a different look as well as different colour options ($439.99)