The TL-WDN4800 450Mbps Wireless N Dual Band PCI Express Adapter by TP-LINK allows you to connect your desktop computer to a wireless network and access a high-speed wireless network connection. Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, the TL-WDN4800 offers the use of the 2.4GHz band or the 5GHz band at speeds of up to 450 Mbps, ideal for users running bandwidth-intensive applications like HD video streaming and multiplayer online gaming.
- Allows desktop computers to connect to high-speed wireless networks
- Reaches blazing speeds of up to 450Mbps at 2.4GHz or 5.0GHz
- Quick, easy installation with bundled CD utility
- Three antennas for increased wireless performance and stability
- Supports dual band 2.4GHz and 5GHz channels for smoother HD video streaming, online gaming, and file sharing
WPA/WPA2 encryption standards ensure your wireless connection is safe from intruders
- Seamless compatibility with 802.11a/b/g/n products
- Supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, Windows 7 32/64bit, Windows 8 32/64bit, Windows 10 32/64 bit and Linux
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
With the TL-WDN4800, you can take advantage of the latest Dual Band wireless technology with the flexibility to access either 2.4GHz or 5GHz wireless networks. This gives you the extra benefit of running intensive bandwidth applications like HD video streaming or multiplayer gaming over the clearer 5GHz band. The advantage of working on the 5GHz band is that, unlike the crowded 2.4GHz band shared with microwaves, cordless phones and other wireless networks, it has much less interference and can provide a more stable wireless signal.
TL-WDN4800 comes with a CD utility that helps you setup your wireless network and configure security options. With setup this easy, even novice users can be up and running in minutes.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does it also come with a full-height mounting bracket, or just the short one?
Yes, it comes with both.
Is ths compatible with a mac pro w/10.6.8 OS?
Yes. Running Hackintosh 10.8 No need to install, just works right out of the box!
Does this work with Ubuntu 14.04?
Yes, it has works right out of the box with Ubuntu 14.04 and a few other distros.
Add New FAQ
- Wireless Type 802.11n, 802.11G, 802.11B, 802.11A
- Speed Up to 450 Mbps
Add New Resource