Get the most out of your cable Internet and eliminate monthly rental fees with the TC-7620 modem, certified for XFINITY from Comcast and Time Warner Cable. Stream video in HD and game online seamlessly with the high-performance modem's 686Mbps download speed. DOCSIS 3.0 technology enhances your network's security and creates faster throughput with an innovative channel bonding feature.
- Eliminate your cable modem monthly rental fee
- Item is CABLE MODEM ONLY. Compatible with cable internet plans up to 300Mbps*
- Certified for XFINITY from Comcast, Cablevision and Time Warner Cable (Certification for Cox and Charter is still in progress)
- DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem provides 16X faster download speed than DOCSIS 2.0 for an ultra-fast performance
- Channel bonding of up to 16 downstream and 4 upstream channels, provide data rates up to 680 Mbps for download and 143 Mbps for upload
- CableLabs certified DOCSIS 3.0 backwards compatible to DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1 and 2.0 provides users comprehensive network compatibility.Included items: RJ-45 Ethernet Cable, Quick Installation Guide, Power Adapter
- Support IPv4 and IPv6 - the latest Internet standard. Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
- Nonstop entertainment – Enjoy seamless Lag-free HD streaming and online gaming.
- Blazing performance – Up to 686Mbps download and 143Mbps upload speeds.*
- Faster overall throughput thanks to advanced 16x4 channel bonding.
- Speedy data transfer with a Gigabit Ethernet port.
- Future-proof your network with IPv4 and IPv6 dual stack.
- Pays for itself by eliminating your monthly modem rental fees.
- Hassle-free setup to get the modem up and running quickly.
- Well-defined LEDs clearly display device and network status.
- Backwards compatible with DOCSIS 1.0, 1.1, and 2.0.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use this just as a wifi-router and by-pass the cable modem if I cancel my comcast?
You will still need an Internet service provider, like Comcast or another. But you would not need to rent the modem from Comcast; and this provides the modem and wifi router all in one, so you don't need two pieces of equipment.
Is it better to buy a two in one or each piece separate?
Two in one.
Does it work with Comcast?
Yes it does.
Add New FAQ
- Antennas 6x Internal
- USB Port 2x USB 2.0
- Ethernet Ports 4x 10/100/1000Mbps
- Channel Bonding 16x4
- Wireless Wi-Fi Speed Up to 1750Mbps
- Downstream Data Rates Up to 680Mbps