The TP-Link TL-WR841N is a wireless router built to support complex network environments. Flexible routing options are available for a wide variety of circumstances, including support for PPPoE, dynamic and static IP assignments, and can manage secure connections over UPnP, DDNS, and VPN pass-through. Virtual servers can be set up and a DMZ host can be used for creating an intranet for use within the LAN. Security is handled through WEP at a variety of bitrates, through 128 bit WPA, or a number of other standards. The built-in firewall can filter for IP, MAC and URL.
- 2 fixed omni directional antennas
- Supports PPPoE, Dynamic IP, and static IP broadband functions
- Automatic dialing, On-demand dialing, fixed time dialing, filling most dialing requirements
- Supports UPnP, DDNS, static routing, VPN Pass-through
- Supports virtual server, special application and DMZ host ideal for creating a website within your LAN
- Supports SSID broadcast control and MAC access control list
- Supports 64/128/152-bit WEP, complies with 128 bit WPA standard(TKIP/AES), supports MIC, IV Expansion, Shared Key Authentication, IEEE 802.1X
- Built-in firewall features IP, MAC, URL filtering
- Built-in DHCP server
- User interface supports free WEB software updates
- Supports configuration file backup and restore.
- Wall mountable