The TP-Link TL-WR740N is a basic wireless network router. This is similar to the TP-Link TL-WR743ND, but uses a simplified security scheme and only provides dynamic IP routing. This router provides wireless connections to 802.11b/g/n devices, and can run at speeds of up to 150Mbps. To improve performance, CCA technology is used that avoids collisions and works around interference. Security is activated with the touch of a button, activating either WPA or WPA2 encryption standards. Streaming data is automatically given priority by the QoS system, ensuring that streaming video and games run smoothly. Support for SPI firewall and access control management is built in.
- Wireless speed up to 150Mbps
- CCA technology
- QSS-button Wireless security encryption
- QoS traffic priority
- Supports SPI firewall and access control management
- Supports WPA/WPA2 encryptions
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n devices