TP-LINK Technologies TL-WA850RE 300Mbps Universal Wi-Fi Range Extender, Repeater, Wall Plug design, One-button Setup, Smart Signal Indicator TL-WA850RE 175
- Extends your network's Wi-Fi for reliable coverage in hard-to-reach areas
- Eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones throughout your home
- Connect devices such iPad, smartphones, media players, and more
- Range Extender (RE) button allows for easy setup
- Ethernet port helps connect wired devices such as a game console, smart TV, or streaming player to your Wi-Fi network
- The device's miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Smart Signal Indicator helps to find the most accurate location to place the range extender
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA850RE or vice versa. An additional push of the pair button can quickly establish an encrypted connection with client devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Could you use more than 1 of these together to broaden wireless range?
Yes. Since the device is connecting to your router that is connected to your internet, you can have as many as you would like. For example: If your router is in a back office and you have some pretty good dead sports in your living room and in your bedroom you could purchase 2 and set one up in the living room and one up in the bedroom.
Will I have to have a separate name for this internet connection or will it still be the original wireless name?
You can work either way. For some purposes it will be better to just keep it with the same name, but if you want to, you can also name it differently.
Will it work with a modem/router combo?
Yes, works with all router combo.
Add New FAQ
- Antennas 2 Internal Antennas
- Interface 1 Ethernet Port
- Placement Wall-Plug
- Technology Wi-Fi