Archer C9 comes with the next generation 11ac Wi-Fi standard, offering total data transfer speeds up to 1.9Gbps. With 1.3Gbps over the clearer 5GHz frequency, and 600Mbps using two wireless chips to maximize performance over the 2.4GHz frequency, your whole home will get excellent wireless coverage. Ultra-fast 1GHz dual-core CPU function as a great 'heart' for fast, stable and responsive performance with Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB devices. The outstanding Gigabit WiFi and Gigabit wired connections are ideal for bandwidth sensitive applications like streaming in HD and seamless online gaming. With Archer C9 you get a super-fast, high performance connected home.
- Supports 802.11ac, the next generation of Wi-Fi
- 1.9Gbps of total available bandwidth
- Simultaneous dual band networks, 2.4GHz (600Mbps) and 5GHz (1300Mbps)
- 3 detachable dual band antennas for maximum wireless coverage and reliability
- Beamforming technology locates wireless devices to create a stronger connection
- 1GHz dual-core processor handles simultaneous wired and wireless connections without interruption
- USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports to easily share printers, files, and media across your network
- TP-LINK Live 24/7 technical support for assistance with setup and configuration
- Experience smoother 4K HD streaming and online gaming with high-performance AC1900 Wi-Fi, delivering up to 1900Mbps of Wi-Fi speed over dual 5GHz (1300Mbps) and 2.4GHz (600Mbps) bands.
- Powerful Wi-Fi coverage with three detachable dual band antennas and high-powered amplifiers.
- Locates devices using Wi-Fi and targets them with stronger signal using beamforming.
- Give every device the bandwidth it needs, setting limits and controlling traffic with IP-Based QoS.
- Set limits on when and how devices can connect to internet and keep children safe with parental controls.
- Guest Network provides visitors with Wi-Fi access separate from your main network.
- Easily set-up your Wi-Fi devices with a secure connection using the WPS button.
- Advanced security encryption protects your data.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I do TimeMachine -> WDMyCloud drive via wireless. Typically the backup is just under 500GB. What kind of transfer speed can I expect?
Yes you can. Speed depends on speed of wireless adapter, number of devices on the network and so on.
Can I turn off DHCP and such? I want to use this as an AP.
The router defaults to DHCP enabled but there is a configuration setting where it can be disabled. With DHCP disabled, I see no reason that it could not be used as an AP.
Add New FAQ
- Antennas 3 External
- USB Ports 1 USB 3.0 + 1 USB 2.0
- CPU Processor 1GHz Dual-Core
- Wireless Range Best
- Wi-Fi Speed 5GHz 1300Mbps + 2.4GHz 600Mbps
- Wireless Combined Speed 1900Mbps