RE200 expands your existing Wi-Fi coverage with next generation 11AC Wi-Fi technology. It works with any standard Wi-Fi router and creates stronger dual band connections in hard-to-reach areas, allowing you to enjoy seamless wireless coverage throughout your home or office.
- Extends your network's Wi-Fi for reliable coverage in hard-to-reach areas
- Eliminate Wi-Fi dead zones throughout your home
- Compatible with 802.11b/g/n and 802.11ac Wi-Fi devices
- Setup and manage your Wi-Fi through the free TP-LINK Tether App (Android and iOS)
- Ethernet port helps connect wired devices such as a game console, smart TV, or streaming player to your Wi-Fi network
- High Speed mode handles bandwidth-intensive tasks smoothly
- Smart Signal Indicator Light helps you place the extender in the perfect spot
- Universal compatibility
- Industry-leading 2-year warranty and unlimited 24/7 technical support
- Expand and improve your Wi-Fi range up to 10,000 square feet.
- Simultaneous gaming and HD streaming with AC750 dual band speeds.
- High-speed mode provides fast Wi-Fi for multiple devices.
- Beamforming improves signal strength by locating devices and targeting them with stronger signal.
- Plug it into any outlet for immediate and maximum Wi-Fi range extension.
- Find the best spot to set up with the Intelligent Signal Indicator.
- Saves network information so you can easily move it to another outlet for flexible installation and customization.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does this item clone the network name and password? Can I use more than one simultaneously?
Yes either way. It will clone the network name or you can name it separately with a separate password. You have to remember that this device sets up a whole new WiFi network beyond the range of the base WiFi network.. It doesn't expand the base WiFi network. Also the extended network is half the speed of the base network which usually isn't a problem unless you are moving a lot of data.
Do I need to have access to the router to connect this?
No need access to the router to connect this. Just the SSID and WPA2 password.
Add New FAQ
- Wifi Compatibility Universal