Tour Edge TGS Wedges are basic golf clubs for sand traps. The pear shape design features a triple grind sole to eliminate bounce from the heel and toe of the club head. The center of the flange has been hollowed out and filled with TPE gel to dampen vibration, and to help distribute weight to the heel and toe areas. This improves forgiveness as well. The shaft is made of steel.
The standard model of Tour Edge TGS Wedge comes in a classic stainless steel. However, for a few dollars more, a darker carbon steel finish can be acquired instead.
- 50 to 60 available
- Pear shape design
- Triple grind sole
- TPE insert in center of flange
- Vibration dampening
- Weighted in heel and toe
- Steel shaft
- 50 - 50° loft, 10° bounce, 64° lie
- 52 - 52° loft, 10° bounce, 64° lie
- 54 - 54° loft, 12° bounce, 64° lie
- 56 - 56° loft, 12° bounce, 64° lie
- 58 - 58° loft, 10° bounce, 64° lie
- 60 - 60° loft, 7° bounce, 64° lie