The Toshiba Smarbo is a high-end self-sustaining "robotic" vacuum, that is designed to automatically clean floors on a scheduled routine. The Smarbo includes 38 exterior body sensors that prevent the device from bumping into objects and surfaces and also help prevent the device from falling down stairs.
The Toshiba Smarbo robotic vacuum also includes a dual functioning CPU (it is not clear if this means dual core or just a unique feature) that allows "dual brain function" which basically translates to a more powerful artificial intelligence. The rated cleaning time of the Smarbo is one hundred square meters (over a thousand square feet) in approximately ninety minutes. The Smarbo also includes smart green technology support to allow limited used of power resources which translates to a discreetly increased power bill.
It's worth noting that the Toshiba Smarbo body design is similar to the Samsung NaviBot products, encompassing the same circular shape and color tones of the exterior finish.
- High-end Automated Vacuum Unit
- Circular Body Style
- 38 Exterior Body Sensors
- Can Detect Objects and Surfaces (Won't Collide)
- Can Steer Clear of Stairs
- "Dual Brain Function" CPU
- Cleans 100 Square Meters in 90 Minutes
- "Green" (Uses Substantially Less Power)
- Includes Charging Home Dock
- Will Navigate Home Automatically when Batteries are Low
- October Release Date in Japan (No U.S. Release Date Set)