Have both VCR and DVD recording and playback options without the clutter.One Touch Recording makes recording your favorite show simple. Connect this unit to your cable or satellite box and you are set to record with the push of one button. Please note: an external tuner source is required to record television programming.This unit offers Playlist, Rename Title, Replace Title Thumbnail, Chapter Creation and Bi-Directional Dubbing editing features.The versatile DVR620 takes the fuss out of saving your videotapes to DVD and enhances DVD picture quality to near HD with 1080p up conversion via HDMI.Recording Speed: 1 hr/XP Mode, 2 hr/SP Mode, 4 hr/LP Mode, 6 hr/EP Mode, 8 hr/SLP Mode.
- Combines the convenient recording1 and playback options of a DVD recorder and a VCR all in one unit.
- Multi-format recording and playback provides the utmost in recording media convenience with compatibility with the most popular formats (DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW).
- Video upconversion up to 1080p resolution via HDMI™ takes your current DVDs to a new level, for an amazing viewing experience on today's HDTVs.
- One Touch Recording makes recording your favorite show simple. Just connect the DVR620 to your cable or satellite box and you are set to record with the push of one button!
- Auto Finalize with Undo simplifies the recording process by automatically finalizing your recording for playback on standard DVD players.
- Bi-directional dubbing lets you copy from tape to disc, or vice versa, with the push of one button.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can i record vhs tape to dvd with this recorder
Yep, it has the VHS player on the left and DVD player on the right. Follow the instructions from Amazon reviewer G.B. Packert to learn how to use it; the enclosed instructions aren't that helpful. I was able to transfer VHS taps to DVD-R cds (brand I used was Maxell DVD-R blank cds). I also use it as my main DVD player, works better than my old DVD player.
Does it have hdmi in
Can someone explain "VR" vs. "Video" DVD recording modes? Can any on-board editing be done with a "Video" mode recording?
VR mode, usually to a DVD-R/-RW disc, allows for special editing features, such as edit while viewing, etc, but can only be viewed on a player that supports those discs. 'Video' mode , on +R/RW or -R/RW discs should be viewable on any DVD player that will play those disc, including computers, laptops, portables, etc.
Add New FAQ
- Video D/A Converter 54MHz/10-Bit
- Video Upconversion 720p/1080i/1080p
- Batteries 2 AA batteries required. (included)