The Satellite Pro M300-S1002 from Toshiba is a sleek business laptop. Its 1280x800 display screen is 14.1" wide, with a high-gloss coat. The unit has a built-in webcam and microphone for video conferencing, and has USB "Sleep and Charge" to allow for charging mobile devices via USB when the computer is powered down. There are three USB ports, a firewire port, and built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth v2.1. The computer runs on a 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300, and has 2GB of RAM, with Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100. The hard-drive is 160GB, and there is also a PC Express slot and a DVD SuperMulti drive.
- 14.1" display (1280x800)
- Intel Wireless WiFi Link 4965 AGN (802.11a/g/n)
- Bluetooth V2.1 + EDR
- 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T8300
- 2GB PC2-5300 DDR2 667MHz SDRAM
- Mobile Intel Graphics Media Accelerator X3100
- 160GB 5400rpm hard-drive
- 3 USB ports
- 1 firewire port
- PC Express slot
- DVD SuperMulti drive
- Built-in webcam and microphone for video conferencing
- USB "Sleep and Charge"