The Toshiba Satellite M645-S4110 is a mid-range notebook laptop with an Intel Core i3-380M processor. It also sports a 14" TruBrite LED display, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a 640GB hard drive and integrated Intel HD graphics. Additionally, the M645-S4110 features a 6-cell Lithium-ion battery, an integrated Intel 802.11a/g/n wireless networking adapter and an HDMI output.
The M645-S4110's 14" TruBrite display features a native resolution of 1366 x 768, allowing it to handle high definition video at 720p while its LED backlighting ensures greater contrast than with typical LCD displays. Its Intel WiFi adapter makes the M645-S4110 compatible with modern wireless networks while offering Intel WiDi (HD wireless streaming) and Intel 4G WiMax (making it compatible with 4G networks) technologies. Meanwhile, the M645-S4110's 6-cell Lithium-ion battery offers approximately 5 hours of use on a single charge.
- Intel Core i3-380M processor
- 14" TruBrite LED display
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- 640GB hard drive
- Integrated Intel HD graphics
- 6-cell Lithium-ion battery
- Integrated Intel 802.11a/g/n wireless networking adapter (with WiDi and 4G WiMax)
- 1-HDMI output, 2-USB (2.0) ports, 1-eSATA/USB (2.0) combo port with Sleep and Charge