The Toshiba Satellite M645-S4080 is a mid-range to high-end notebook laptop with a 14" TruBrite LED display (1366x768). It also features an Intel Core i5-460M processor, 6GB of DDR3 RAM, a 640GB hard drive and an Nvidia GeForce GT 330M discrete graphics processor with Optimus technology. Additionally, the M645-S4080 sports a slot-loading DVD Supermulti drive with Labelflash technology.
The M645-S4080's Intel Core i5-460M processor and 6GB of RAM ensure a very smooth experience during day-to-day use while allowing for moderate to heavy multitasking. Its Nvidia GeForce GT 330M GPU allows the M645-S4080 to handle high definition video while offering moderate gaming performance; Nvidia Optimus technology allows the M645-S4080 to save battery life by switching to integrated graphics when graphical demand is low. Meanwhile, the M645-S4080's Labelflash technology allows users to create labels for custom-made CDs and DVDs without requiring any ink.
- Intel Core i5-460M processor
- 14" LED-backlit TruBrite display
- 6GB of DDR3 RAM
- 640GB (5400rpm) hard drive
- Nvidia GeForce GT 330M discrete graphics processor with Optimus technology
- Dolby Advanced Audio technologies
- Slot-loading DVD Supermulti drive with Labelflash technology
- Integrated webcam/microphone combo
- 1-HDMI output, 2-USB (2.0) ports, 1-eSATA/USB (2.0) combo port with Sleep and Charge