The Toshiba Satellite L650D-ST2N01 is a High End, Everyday Use Laptop. This model is the most feature-rich and expensive of the L650 Series of Toshiba Laptops, as well as the heaviest in the series. The machine features a 15.6 inch widescreen with an HD TruBrite® LED Backlit display and a resolution of 1366x768 (HD) that supports 720p content. The processor is an AMD Phenom™ II Quad Core Mobile P920 that run Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium and has a ATI® Mobility Radeon™ HD 4250 graphics engine with 256MB-1917MB of dynamically allocated shared graphics memory. The L650D-ST2N01 has a 500GB HDD with 4GB of DDR3 memory and features a DVD-SuperMulti optical drive with Labelflash. This model is 6.4 lbs., has 5.5 hours of battery life, and comes with a 1 Year Parts and Labor / 1 Year Battery warranty.
All Toshiba L650 Series Laptops come with a complete package of software that includes Microsoft Office, Antivirus, Internet Security, and more (see manufacturers page). Featured in this laptop are a Built In Webcam and Microphone, Wi-Fi, a Memory Card Reader, 1 eSATA/USB Combo Port, 2 USB Ports, and All Standard Jacks. The enhanced features of this model do not make it ideal for upgrading and expansion. The L650D-ST2N01 comes in the colour Helios Grey and is EPEAT™ Gold, RoHS Compliant, and Energy Star Qualified.
- Screen: 15.6" Widescreen
- Display: HD TruBrite® LED Backlit
- Resolution: 1366x768 (HD) w/ 720p Support
- Processor: AMD Phenom™ II Quad Core Mobile Processor P920
- OS: Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
- Graphics Engine: ATI® Mobility Radeon™ HD 4250
Graphics Memory: 256MB-1917MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
- Memory: 4GB DDR3
- Hard Drive: 500GB HDD
- Optical Drive: DVD-SuperMulti Drive w/ Labelflash
- Standard Features (headphone / stereo speakers / microphone)
- Complete Software Package
- Built In Microphone for Webcam
- Battery Life: 5.5 Hours
- Weight: 6.4 lbs.
- Colour: Helios Grey
- EPEAT™ Gold, RoHS Compliant, Energy Star Qualified