- Intel Pentium-M or Celeron-M Processor (depends on model)
- 256 MB DDR SDRAM
- DVD/CD-RW combo drive
- 40GB HDD 5400rpm, Serial-ATA
Note: there is a huge range of different L20 models from L20-101 to L20-216 and up (higher is not necessarily better). Main differences between models are as follows:
- CPU speeds (starting at 1.3GHz Celeron-M for prices in the region of $600-$700, up to fast Pentium-M)
- memory installed
- hard-drive capacity
- DVD ROM drive: either "combo drive" (meaning CD-RW/DVD drive, i.e. reads DVDs, writes CDs only) or "DVD superdrive" (meaning both DVD and CD writer, believed to be capable of writing dual-layer DVD)
- wireless LAN 802.11b/g included on some models.
Higher spec models will tend to have lower battery life. All models have the same keyboard, case and screen. All are believed to have the same ATI X200M integrated video graphics chip (but graphics memory may vary from model to model: specs say "up to 128MB" but note that the X200M uses both dedicated graphics memory (up to 128MB) and system memory (up to 128MB)).
Add New Resource