The Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5041 is a low-end to mid-range notebook laptop aimed at those seeking value over power. It features an AMD V Series V120 processor, a 15.6" widescreen LCD display, 2GB of DDR3 RAM, an ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics processor and a 250GB hard drive. Additionally, the C655D-S5041 sports a DVD RW drive and a lithium-ion 6-cell battery.
The C655D-S5041's AMD V Series V120 processor is a single core processor compatible with faster DDR3 memory, allowing for superior overall system performance versus standard single core processors. Its ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics processor provides the C655D-S5041 with high definition media playback capability (720p). Meanwhile, the C655D-S5041's 6-cell lithium-ion battery provides it with up to 3.4 hours of unplugged use per charge.
- AMD V Series V120 processor
- 15.6" widescreen LCD display (1366x768)
- 2GB of DDR3 RAM
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250 graphics processor
- 250GB 5400rpm hard drive
- DVD RW drive with LabelFlash functionality
- Lithium-ion 6-cell battery: up to 3.4 hours
- 802.11b/g/n wireless card
Add New Resource