The Toshiba Satellite A665-S6056 is a high-end notebook laptop very similar to the Toshiba Satellite A665-S6055. The main improvement that the A665-S6056 boasts over the A665-S6055 is its 500GB hard drive (as opposed to the A665-S6055's 320GB hard drive). Otherwise, the A665-S6056 and A665-S6055 sport the same basic features, including: a 16" LCD display (1366x768), an NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics processor, an Intel Core i5-450M processor, 4GB of DDR3 RAM, a memory card reader, a DVD RW drive and an HDMI output.
The A665-S6056's Intel Core i5-450M processor and 4GB of RAM provide it with more than enough power to match the typical user's daily needs as well as handle tough multitasking without severely limiting battery life. Its NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics processor allows the A665-S6056 to play high definition media files as well as providing enough graphical power for some light PC gaming. Additionally, the A665-S6056's GPU features NVIDIA's Optimus technology which allows for maximum performance while using minimal power for additional battery life.
- 2.4 GHz Intel Core i5-450M processor
- 16" widescreen HD TruBrite LED-Backlit display (1366x768)
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- 500GB 5400rpm hard drive
- NVIDIA GeForce 310M graphics processor with Optimus technology
- Intel 802.11b/g/n wireless LAN
- Memory card reader
- 1x HDMI, 3x USB 2.0, 1x eSATA/USB (2.0) combo port with Sleep and Charge
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Add New Resource