The Eton FR250 is considered a flexible and affordable radio for outdoor enthusiasts looking for something useful, but not too complex. It includes AM/FM/SW, crank power, a cell phone charger, flashlight, a flashing beacon, an emergency siren, and a headphone jack. The Eton FR250 also uses less power than its competitors, therefore allowing it 6-8 hours of usage on a full charge and 35 hours with a set of AA batteries. Furthermore, its varied functions and abilities allow a user to be prepared for any uncomfortable situation.
- AM/FM and 7 Shortwave bands (16, 19, 22, 25, 31, 41, 49 meter)
- Incorporates a fine-tuning control knob
- Built-in 2 white LED light source and an alert flashlight
- Emergency siren
- Cell phone charger/input for cell phone adapter tips (included)
- All antennas built-in: telescopic antenna for FM and SW
- Can be powered from four different sources