The Toro Power Throw 722 E is a mid-grade wheel-drive snow blower designed for light commercial and home consumer use. The Power Throw 722 E features a total 22" clearing width fully backed by a 205cc 4 cycle engine manufactured by Briggs and Stratton similar to the Power Max 726 OE model.
The Toro Power Throw 722 E includes additional features and specifications such as a rated 30' total throw distance, up to 1,800 pounds per minute clearing ratio, a button ignition system complimented by a hand grip that supports winter mittens of various fabric types, a 2 quart total fuel capacity, a 10" total propeller diameter, a fully adjustable ground and ice scraper, and a remote operated chute crank. The Toro Power Throw 722 E also includes a 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty for added support.
- Mid-grade Snow Blower
- Wheel Drive Movement Type
- Light Commercial and Home Consumer Use
- 205cc 4 Cycle Engine by Briggs and Stratton
- 22" Total Clearing Width
- 30' Total Throw Distance
- 1,880 Pound Per Minute Clearing Ratio
- Electronic Button Ignition System
- Hand Grip That Supports Winter Mittens
- 2 Quart Total Fuel Capacity
- 10" Total Propeller Diameter
- No Accessories Included
- 3 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
Add New Resource