The Toro Power Shovel is a low-end blower designed for general home consumer use. The Toro Power Shovel is designed for use clearing walk-ways and smaller areas (sidewalks, stairs, patios) and can be used season round for leaves, weeds and light snow.
The Toro Power Shovel features a 12" total clearing width with a complimentary 20' throw distance. The Power Shovel includes additional features such as the "telescoping" or fully adjustable straight handle, integrated auger system, and a unique cord locking system that is meant to eliminate cord tangling during use. The Toro Power Shovel is a small two-wheel device and does not include any self-propulsion support meaning it is completely powered by the user. The Toro Power Shovel does however come with a limited 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
- Low-end Yard Blower
- Lightweight and Electric
- Meant for General Home Consumer Use
- Ideal for Small Areas and Walkways
- 12" Clearing Width
- Integrated Auger System
- "Telescoping" Adjustable Handle
- Cord Locking/ Management System
- No Self Propulsion Support
- 2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty
- Additional Features
- Safety Key Lock
- Double Insulated Motor
- Capacity Per Minute: Up to 300 Pounds
- Throw Distance: Up to 20 Feet
- Clearing Width: 12"
- Snow Cut Depth (1 Pass): 6"
- 7.5 Amp Electric Motor
- Rotor Style: Single Curved (2-Blade)
- Weight: 13 Pounds
Add New Resource