The Toro Super Recycler 20797 is a high-end gas-powered push mower very similar to the Toro Super Recycler 20792. The sole improvement that the 20797 offers over the 20792 is its electric start function. OTherwise, the two models sport very similar features, including: a 21" cast aluminum deck, an Automatic Drive System and Toro's Recycler Cutting System.
The Super Recycler 20797's 21" cast aluminum cutting deck is built to be lightweight yet durable as it is completely rust proof while its precision casting ensures and extremely straight cut. Its Automatic Drive System allows the user to set the 20797 to self propel at speeds up to 4 mph for a more effortless mowing experience. Meanwhile, the Super Recycler 20797's Recycler Cutting System finely shops up grass clippings and redistributes them throughout the grass while mowing for a healthier lawn.
- Briggs & Stratton 675 Series S-Valve 190 cc engine
- Electric start
- Automatic Drive system
- Toro's patented Recycler Cutting System
- 21" cast aluminum cutting deck
- 4-in-1 versatility (Recycler, side discharge, rear discharge or rear bagger)
- 5-year full warranty
- Height of cut: 4-point, 1" - 4" (32 - 108 mm)