The Toro 20089 is a variable speed walk behind mower offered by Toro. The Recycler Cutting System uses the patented atomic blade that minces grass clippings into fine mulch particles for a healthy lawn. The 22" heavy guage steel deck can handle the roughest terrain, and can be used to mulch, side discharge and rear bag clippings. There are nine cut height positions on the wheels ranging from 1.25" to 4.25" letting you choose the length of cut you want. It is powered by a Briggs and Stratton 190cc 4-cycle cide valve engine and has variable speed rear wheel drive, unlike lower models which have front wheel drive. Also unlike lower models, the Toro 20089 has a turn-key electric start. Toro offers 2-year guarantee to start with one or two pulls and a 2-year full coverage warranty.
- Engine: 190cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Power Rating: 6.75 Ft. Lbs. Gross Torque
- Guaranteed-to-Start Promise: 2 Years
- Starter: Turn-Key Electric Start
- Drive System: Personal Pace Rear Wheel Drive
- Deck Material: Steel
- Design: "Quick Wash" Wash-Out Port
- Mulch, Side Discharge, Rear Bag: Standard
- CARB Compliant: California only
- Warranty: 2 Full Years
- Approximate Weight: 90 lbs.