Introduced in August 2008, the Go 630 is an entry-level GPS navigation device by TomTom. Featuring a 4.3" LCD with a resolution of 480x272, the 630 supports such features as text-to-speech, Bluetooth for hands free calling, limited voice control and updated traffic information (on an upgraded model only). For the regular model, the GO 630 bases all routes on TomTom's IQ Routes technology, which considers historical trafic information when deciding the fastest way to your destination. Available for $300, the unit reached North American stores in January 2009, and is exclusive to RadioShack in the US and FutureShop in Canada.
- Display: 4.3" LCD, 16:9, 480x272
- CPU/RAM: 400MHz CPU, 64MB RAM
- Storage: 2GB of internal memory, SD and MMC card compatible
- Battery: Lithium-polymer, up to 5 hours of operation on a full charge
- Dimensions & Weight: 118x83x24mm, 220g
- All of Canada and USA is included
- Multiple language support
- Advanced lane guidance (for navigating difficult junctions)
- Comes with a windshield mount, USB cable and car charger as well as software CD and documentation.