Professional Oral Irrigator ToiletTree Products; lightweight and rechargeable Oral Irrigator is an easy and effective alternative to flossing. Now you can reach places brushing simply cannot and promote healthier teeth and gums from the comfort of your home.
- 2015 Version with many updates and upgrades.
- Three operating modes for varying oral care needs: Normal, Soft, and Pulse. Two color coded and interchangeable tips are included for multiple users.
- New version includes: Lithium Ion Batteries, an easy to fill water tank, quiet motor and a tip release button.
- BPA-free and FDA approved
- Universal Voltage, 100 to 240V~50/60Hz: Allows you to take it with you when you travel abroad!
- Easier and less abrasive than flossing.
- Helps with fighting plaque and gingivitis.
- Promotes healthier gums by flushing out bacteria from deep pockets along the gum line.
- Promotes a cleaner mouth and prevents bad breath.
- Especially effective in cleaning around braces, implants and bridgework.
Frequently Asked Questions
How does it recharge?
It should have come with a charger, there is a little door on th back of the irrigator at the bottom. Open that & plug charger into it. Charger plugs into outlet. When light turns green, it is charged. Hope this helps.
Exactly how much water does it hold?
About 4 ounces (1/2 cup). It is designed to hold just a little more than you need to get the job done, but not enough to leave sitting in the holder--and they advise draining it after each use to avoid bacteria growth.
Does it come with a travel bag?
No, it does not.
Add New FAQ
- Universal Voltage 100 to 240V~50/60Hz
- Batteries 2 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource