The Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select is a top of the line putter set in Titleist's Scotty Cameron line of putters. The Select family of putters use precision milled 303 stainless steel with removable heel and toe weights for multiple length options. These dual weights give increased stabililty with less head rotation and a larger sweet spot. The improved high toe profile eliminates the tendency of players to raise the toe causing them to aim consistently to the left. The Studio Select H (heavy) putters feature a 10g heavier head to give a heavier feel that is prefered by some players. There is a silver/red theme throughout the putter, including red tour graphics on the head, stylish head cover and a red Cameron cord grip. Models available are the Newport, Newport 1.5, Newport 2 (RH & LH), Newport 2 Mid Slant, Newport 2.6, Newport 2.7, Squareback 1 (RH & LH) and Fastback 1, each of which are available in standard and heavy heads.
Standard head putters are available in 33"(360g), 34"(350g) and 35"(340g) while heavy head clubs are only available in 34"(360g) and 35"(350g). LH models are available in Newport 2 and Squareback 1 models only. All models have 4° loft, 71° lie but have varying offset and neck styles.
Features / Specifications
- Precision milled 303 Stainless Steel body
- Factory adjustable Stainless Steel heel & toe circular weights
- Standard and heavy head models available
- Models: Newport, Newport 1.5, Newport 2 (RH & LH), Newport 2 Mid Slant, Newport 2.6, Newport 2.7, Squareback 1 (RH & LH) and Fastback 1
- Loft: 4°
- Lie: 71°
- Lengths (std): 33", 34", 35"
- Weights (std): 360g, 350g, 340g
- Lenghts (heavy): 34", 35"
- Weights (heavy): 360g, 350g
- Offset styles: Full shaft, 1/2 shaft, none
- Neck styles: Plumbing, flare, mid slant, straight in, double bend