The Titleist 910 D3 is a high-end golf driver similar to the Titleist 910 D2. The main difference between the 910 D3 and the D2 is head volume: the D3's is 445cc for a slightly lower launch and spin compared to the D2's 460cc head volume. Otherwise, the two drivers sport the same basic features including SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel technology, an ultra-thin crown design and a variety of stock shaft options.
The 910 D3's SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel technology allows users to independently adjust loft and lie for optimized ball flight in any situation. Its ultra-thin crown design and an on-axis rear weight screw provide the 910 D3 with a low and deep center of gravity for increased stability and distance. Meanwhile, the 910 D3 features 83+ stock shaft options, each designed to properly accent the D3's specific technologies.
- SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel technology
- Ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw
- Large selection of stock shaft options
- Fast face design with a larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch
- Head volume: 445cc
- Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5
- Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber