The Titleist 910 D2 is a high-end golf driver designed to provide improved "flight, fit, looks, feel and sound" over Titleist's 909 series of drivers. It features SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel technology for tour-level fitting while its ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw offers increased distance. Additionally, the 910 D2 sports a large selection of customized shaft options.
The 910 D2's SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel technology allows users to set loft and lie independently for complete control over ball flight. Its ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw provides the 910 D2 with a low and deep center of gravity for increased stability and distance. Meanwhile, the 910 D2's stock shaft options are all designed to optimize on the head's technologies, while different weight and bend profiles ensure a perfect fit for many types of players.
- SureFit Tour dual-angle hosel technology
- Ultra-thin crown design combined with an on-axis rear weight screw
- Large selection of stock shaft options
- Fast face design with a larger maximum ball speed area and improved launch
- Head volume: 460cc
- Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5
- Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet 360 degree rubber