The Titleist 909H is a hybrid club that is a part of Titleist's high performance 909 line of clubs which gives optimum launch and spin through the lofts. The modern profile and factory installed SureFit Swingweight Screw provide a deep CG (Center of Gravity) giving greater stabilty, and provides a precise match to the shaft. The larger head with a longer face gives golfers confidence and forgiveness in their swing. The stainless steel body and carpenter steel face insert give a lively feel and increased ball speed. The size, head shape, offset and CG location progresses through the various lofts to provide proper ball flight and trajectory control. The Titleist 909H comes with a Titleist Diamana Blue 80 Hybrid or Titleist Aldila VooDoo Hybrid stock shaft and Titleist Tour Velvet Rubber stock grip. Custom steel shafts are also available, at a reduced cost. Lofts/lies/lengths available are 15°/58°/41.5", 17°/58.25°/41", 19°/58.5°/40.5", 21°/59°/40" and 24°/59.5°/39.5" in RH and LH.
Features / Specifications
- Trajectory: Loft dependent
- Headcover included
- Modern profile
- 17-4 Stainless steel head
- 455 Carpenter steel face insert
- SureFit Swingweight Screw
- Stock shafts: Titleist Diamana Blue 80 Hybrid or Titleist Aldila VooDoo Hybrid
- Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet Rubber (round w/ logo underneath)
- Lofts: 15°, 17°, 19°, 21°, 24°
- Lies: 58°, 58.25°, 58.5°, 59°, 59.5°
- Lengths: 41.5", 41", 40.5", 40", 39.5"