The Titleist 909F2 is a high performance fairway wood that delivers a higher launch with mid spin, and is one of two 909 fairway woods offered by Titleist. The modern profile and factory installed SureFit Swingweight Screw provide a deep CG (Center of Gravity) giving greater stabilty, and provides a precise match to the shaft. The larger, longer face gives some forgiveness and the extra half degree loft provides higher trajectory than the 909F3. The stainless steel body and carpenter steel face insert give a lively feel and increased ball speed, while the multi relief sole minizes turf resistance for a cleaner ball hit. The Titleist 909F2 comes with a Titleist Diamana Blue 75 Fairway or Titleist Aldila VooDoo Fairway stock shaft and a Titleist Tour Velvet Rubber stock grip. Custom steel shafts are also available, at a reduced cost. Available lofts are 13.5°, 15.5° and 18.5° with club lengths of 43", 43" and 42.5" repectively.
- Trajectory: Higher launch with mid spin
- Modern profile
- Headcover included
- 17-4 Stainless steel head
- 275 Carpenter steel face insert
- SureFit Swingweight Screw
- Stock shafts: Titleist Diamana Blue 75 Fairway or Titleist Aldila VooDoo Fairway
- Stock grip: Titleist Tour Velvet Rubber (round w/ logo underneath)
- Lofts: 13.5°, 15.5° and 18.5°
- Lie: 57°, 57°, 57.5°
- Length: 43", 43", 42.5"